Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 122

To: "Toby B" <RacerY@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 122
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 02:18:07 -0500
In the power industry, we are skeptical of any steel supplied by China,
especially fasteners.  Too much shoddy manufacture.

Although it can't hurt to replace fasteners if one is certain he/she is
getting quality parts, unless there is a reason to think the bolts are bad,
I'd re-use them.  Head bolts on a 2000?  No, I'd replace them, but most
other fasteners on the car should be all right.

Gary