Re: [Roadsters] help wanted volvo brake conversion

To: francis67datsun@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] help wanted volvo brake conversion
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:54:54 -0500
Gary is probably correct, but it could be that the break pedal linkage
is too long, not allowing the master cylinder piston enough room to
uncover the bleed hole in the cylinder. When the break fluid heats up it
expands, which, if the bleed hole is covered, will slowly apply the
breaks. Let them cool off and things work fine again.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Francis Anand, On 3/23/2009 4:56 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001