Re: [Roadsters] Thread Size?

To: ronnie.day@gmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Thread Size?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:09:41 EDT
They are SAE fine thread but I think it's 5/16".

keith

In a message dated 3/21/2009 11:07:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ronnie.day@gmail.com writes:

Okay,  the new top is on. It looks and works great. Haven't put the
tonneau on  yet, but have a bunch of other things to do before the show
in San Antonio  in two weeks that'll be easier if I just pull the top
off . One thing I  need to do is get a couple of nuts for the top
pivots. They were missing  when I got the car. IIRC, they were acorn
nuts and they look like some  flavor of 1/4 with a fine thread.  Are
they 1/4-24? I can pull one of  the brackets and take it to the
hardware store with me but I thought I'd  ask in case someone knows off
the top of their head.

--
Ron
You are subscribed as  keith0alan@aol.com