Re: [Roadsters] What the...? part duex

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Ed Mitchell <edmitche@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] What the...? part duex
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
Those are end pieces that go on the bottom windshield weatherstripping on short
windshield cars.  Attaches at the end of the weatherstrip and overlaps the
bottom om the windshield frame via one small screw (I'd use a stainless steel
screw).  Makes for a nice finishing piece

Mike SC
'66 1600 (Jessie)