[Roadsters] Stainless steel hood letters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Stainless steel hood letters
From: davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:50:12 -0400
--===============1720055069==

----------MB_8CB6F95E2BC778E_1094_B_mblk-d17.sysops.aol.com

Hey list,
I just wanted to to give a VERY positive plug for some stainless steel hood
letters I bought on ebay. The guy that made them has more.
They are fabulous. He obviously put alot ?of work into making them. They look
just like the plastic ones but are screwed on with SS machine screws. I had
been looking for the old metal ones to have re chromed to replace the plastic
ones for my 2000 project car (no still not done) These solved the problem.
His name is Kim. His email is? mloclamk@rochester.rr.com
He also has another set on ebay now.

Dave M

----------MB_8CB6F95E2BC778E_1094_B_mblk-d17.sysops.aol.com

<WBR>Hey list,<br>
I just wanted to to give a VERY positive plug for some stainless steel hood
letters I bought on ebay. The guy that made them has more.<br>
They are fabulous. He obviously put alot &nbsp;of work into making them. They
look just like the plastic ones but are screwed on with SS machine screws. I
had been looking for the old metal ones to have re chromed to replace the
plastic ones for my 2000 project car (no still not done) These solved the
problem.<br>
His name is Kim. His email is&nbsp; mloclamk@rochester.rr.com<br>
He also has another set on ebay now.<br>
Dave M<div id='MAILCIADB011-5c4149b66204376' class='aol_ad_footer'><br/><font
style="color:black;font:normal 10pt arial,san-serif;"> <hr
style="margin-top:10px"/>Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere
on the web. <a
href="http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000035";>Get