[Roadsters] POP goes the weasel

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] POP goes the weasel
From: "Ed Mitchell" <edmitche@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:11:03 -0700
Well...No Luck...Dead Betty is out till next weekend...Coil Issues
Somehow....I'm guessing...

I've got totally competent help...a race car mechanic that has is own Rod
Shop...and an Automotive Electrician that does this daily in His Own
Shop...I Just open my wallet...and they respond as anyone would as the
wallet is opened for all to leaf thru all the dead presidents...So they're
good guys...

Then I had the electrician read thru all the Coil Chatter on the list here
the last week or so...and seems we did everything right...just can't get it
to work...So...we're headed towards a Pertronix Electronic Ignition...in an
effort to lessen down time whilst on the road in between here and nowhere...

But thanks for all the good wishes

Hope to see ya on the highways soon

Ed Mitchell
Las Cruces, NM