Re: [Roadsters] DATSUN emblems

To: "Steve Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] DATSUN emblems
From: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:32:18 -0600
Any reputable sign company that can do CUSTOM graphics, such as Sign-O-Rama,
a nationwide franchise, can digitize a tracing or outline of the emblems, if
they don't have the actual font. I had new OEM decals made for my 30 year
old Chrysler outboard using a rubbing from the old ones that were still on
the cover. They came out perfect.
M.