[Roadsters] 67.5 1600 Roadster for sale

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 67.5 1600 Roadster for sale
From: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 06:47:32 -0800
Sadly, the time has come to sell my roadster and the all of the spare
parts (including a spare engine) that goes with it.  The top end was
rebuilt about 2 years ago and it only gives driven about 1000 miles per
year.  I'm asking $6900 which I've been told is less than it should go
for, but I'd like to get it sold.  You can see the details on it here,
or just search for Datsun 1600 on cars.com in the 95383 area code
(Northern California).

Let's try that cars.com link again:

http://tinyurl.com/bj8xk8

Kevin