Re: [Roadsters] Advice requested...

To: Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Advice requested...
From: David Conrad <drc@virtualized.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:00:36 -1000
Keith,

On Mar 1, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Keith0alan@aol.com wrote:
>     First of all let me express my sincerest condolences at your
> dads passing. I corresponded with him on occasion and had a
> wonderful visit three years ago when I was on the island.

Thanks very much for the thoughts.  He very much enjoyed when folks
from the Roadster list came to visit.

>      As to the car, there are several knowledgeable and talented
> roadster folks in the bay area, both professional and amateur, that
> I am sure would be happy to help you with the car. I for my part do
> a bit of work on the carbs and will be happy to lend any assistance
> that I can.

Thanks!  I see from other notes I've received you're being a bit
modest (:-)).  Given my dad always considered getting a carb to
operate efficiently black magic and he was infinitely better at cars
than I, I'm sure I'll be harassing you with questions in the future.

>      If you are able to fit it into your schedule you are invited to
> join us at the upcoming Solvang and Mt. Shasta get togethers. I know
> you will be warmly welcomed.

I'll plan on both...

Regards,
-drc