[Roadsters] very nice 2000 grille and other stuff going on ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] very nice 2000 grille and other stuff going on ebay
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:24:03 +0000 (UTC)
I'm planning to put some stuff up on ebay between now and tuesday to run thru
next sunday. won'tB list it all here , ask if you have a need or desire for
any particular parts. also have some real good project roadsters and unusual
pieces. some of the following I may not list, just stuff I have available

2L grille- rechromed outer rim very nice, excellent crossbar with a bit of the
black paint on the alternate ribs flecked off- will want to respray the black-
being sold with NOS "D" emblem. still looking around for a real nice screen
piece to go behind all that. this is about as close as you'll ever get to a
NOS grille without actually finding a NOS grille. recently a NOS 2L grille
went for $1400 on ebay....may seem mercenary, but looking for $1k for this
one.

Nissan factory workshop manual

ignition switch with key, has the red wire- not sure which year that means it
is (maybe someone can enlighten me- '70?)

'69 turnsignal switch ass'y complete, nice shape

nice door top finisher panels w/no fuzzys 68-70

restored late style Solex setups all but aircleaner/filters

restored pair of 40mm Mikuni-Solexes set up full race for a 1600, don't have
the factory manifold anymore...

carbs done by Dan Garrison, real nice work

feel free to contact me before I get this stuff listed if you like...

Craig