[Roadsters] Oil for a U20

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Oil for a U20
From: nmleeds@mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:57:15 -0500 (EST)
What oil to people use? I have been using 10-40 at sea level, but, it seems
like its slow to get flowing (strangely high pressure during the first 5
minutes of driving) and burns straight through the engine when I run it hard (1
qt. every 250 miles). After I've been running it hard for an hour the oil
pressure at idle drops to nothing -- these readings all from my super-reliable
original in dash four-cluster (so take with a huge grain of salt)

I'm tempted to try 5w-50 but thought I'd pick the big brains before I did
anything that drastic.

Nathaniel
u20-69 SU's (having too much fun)