Re: [Roadsters] After market gauges for late model roadster?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] After market gauges for late model roadster?
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:11:14 -0700
Tom

The gauge body is a little over 4 inches, but more importantly it is the
bezel(that holds the glass) that makes the difference. At the front it is 3.8
inches sloping to a rear of 4.08.

HTH

Peter

> Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 09:57:11 -0700> From: tomet9@sbcglobal.net> To:
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Subject: [Roadsters] After market gauges for
late model roadster?> > Hello,> > What is the correct size gauge that will fit
the 2 larger opennings for our dash? It seems to be around 4 inches but many
companies either sell 3 and 3/8inch or the 5 inch gauges. Is there a true 4
inch or so that will fit ours or are we dwelling into the custom zone? Would
appreciate any inputs from those that have experience in this area. Thanks in
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as
http://www.team.net/archive> >