Re: [Roadsters] Mitty Bad News

To: matthews517@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Mitty Bad News
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 11:44:47 -0400
Hi Matt....

Had the same thing happen to may car a few years back but unfortunately we
didn't catch it in time so the battery got boiled and a few other parts got
toasted too.?Small?aircraft have ON/OFF swithch's to the alternator for just
such an occasion and I am seriously considering the same for my car.?(Of course
you can't exactly pull over and deal with the problem when you're in the air?)

Definitely a bummer that it happened but from a "glass is half full"
perspective it was a?good thing you were paying attention so it didn't get
worse.

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach