Re: [Roadsters] question- transporting a roadster US to Canada

To: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] question- transporting a roadster US to Canada
From: "Dewey Hahlbohm" <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:35:05 -0700
Craig, I spoke with an acquaintance here in Helena, Montana that transports
autos .  He told me the best/easiest way to get a car across the border is
to have the buyer hire a broker on the Canadian side to handle all the
purchase, odometer reading, etc., paperwork.  Might cost about $400 for
this service.  He typically does not transport cars across the border, but
will transport cars to the American side of the crossing, then hand off to
the broker/purchaser at the border.

If you know where you will cross the border, contact that Canadian or
American border crossing site, they will have the names of brokers that
handle this kind of arrangement.  Hope this helps, Dewey