[Roadsters] new pictures

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] new pictures
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:05:03 -0700
Put some new pictures on the website today.  Did something crazy
today... let my wife drive the car!  I swore I would never do it after
the grief she gave me over the years about that "pile of crap" taking up
her garage.   I had considered only putting one seat in the car as a
sign of protest.  But, I have enjoyed the smiles on the few faces, other
than mine, that have been in the car.  Hers included...  Anyhow just
click the announcement on the front page to check them out.  Cheers.

Gary Tew
www.members.cox.net/garytew