[Roadsters] FW: It's called the sun (was "Re: soft tops")

To: " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: It's called the sun (was "Re: soft tops")
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:56:21 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: dave [mailto:daveandlindab@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:33 PM
To: 'ppeters914@comcast.net'
Subject: RE: [Roadsters] It's called the sun (was "Re: soft tops")

Pete, just drill holes in the floor, have a flow through.
Must have been project weekend, I spent Monday, my only day off til May,
with my brother replacing the subfloor and tile in a bathroom.  I'm 6'2"
150, he's 6'6" and about 240, bathroom was about 5' x 8'Was a BIT crowded. I
think I'm getting old, legs and back are killing me. As an added bonus,I had
a stepladder fold up under me at work today,(my fault, rushing)and dropped 4
ft to the marble floor, luckily landed on my feet and didn't pull down the
drop ceiling with me. Now everything else hurts.:(