Re: [Roadsters] soft tops

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, sumton@sbcglobal.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] soft tops
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:39:38 -0800 (PST)
Geeeez!  I had no idea there were so many softies out there!  In 1972, I took
my roadster from Orange County to Parker Dam in mid-summer.  Given everything
we needed to take for the weekend, I had a choice between the top and the
spare.  So, we left the top at home.  It was hotter then H___ driving over.
Even the air coming in through the vent windows, turned so they caught the air,
was hot.  Now, the drive back through the sandstorm near Twentynine Palms and
the cold and rain re-entering the LA basin on Sunday were pretty miserable.
But the desert without the top?  Bearable.

Gary