[Roadsters] Roadster Ranch carbs currently available, and in process

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster Ranch carbs currently available, and in process
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:47:11 EST
Hello all,

    Plugging away trying to catch up. Currently I have  a couple sets of
68-69 1600 SU sets and one 70 1600 set available. Please  drop me a note if you
are looking for some.

    I am working on 2000 SUs and early 1600 SUs. I am  trying real hard to
catch up with the waiting list in the next two or three  months. Anyone
currently on the waiting list is welcome to drop me a note. It  does a couple
of
things, provides motivation and augments my  sometimes inefficient filing
system.

keith "the slow carb guy" williams

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)