[Roadsters] Followup on OT: Vintage car ID?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Followup on OT: Vintage car ID?
From: Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:27:29 -0500 (EST)
I'm grateful to all on the list who responded to
a request for help with the old Packard in the photo:

<http://www.portup.com/~kakeen/boxes/car.jpg>

A technical expert in the Packard Car Club identified
it as a 1930 Packard Standard 8; either a Model 726
or 733 Sedan.

Without your assistance I would not have found assorted
web sites of expertise, nor so many cool photos for
comparison.

Thanks again.

--Bob Keen
68 1600 (still in a snowed-in garage.)