[Roadsters] Roadster Nose Mask (bra)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster Nose Mask (bra)
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:16:37 -0500
Prepaid orders can work very nicely for those who are interested in
participating, and no one is twisitng their arm to do so, as evidenced
by the ball joint project and others.
Unless it was a misguided attempt at humor the comments came across as
rude. I don't think we need that kind of thing on this List.
I support Scott as well.
Linda