Re: [Roadsters] Competition & H20 engine parts added to the

To: lars.tungen@abaris.no, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Competition & H20 engine parts added to the
From: Dewey Hahlbohm <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:18:23 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Lars, My thanks and appreciation to you for a truly outstanding job that you
have done with your parts catalog.  Your effort is a real benefit to the
roadster community.  I think a lot of roadster lovers, me included, will find
this a great help in keeping our cars on the road.

Thanks again, Dewey Hahlbohm