[Roadsters] Mitty contacts, 2L heat shields and Oregon favor

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Mitty contacts, 2L heat shields and Oregon favor
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:53:58 EST
Hello all,

    Found a couple of folks to help out with my Mitty  camera logistics,
thanks again.

    I have finally gotten around to fabricating some  2000 SU heat shields.
While they are not perfect copies, they do look pretty  good. Mostly I am
making them to replace missing ones on my refurbs but if  anyone is interested
can send pictures when they get back from being plated.

    Now for the other little non roadster problem. I'm  working on restoring
an old crawler tractor. Mine is missing the seat. Good news  is that I have
found one. Bad news is that it is in Oregon. It is about a 3 foot  cube if
boxed. If shipping ends up being totally out of line, is there someone  coming
Shasta with a truck/trailer who would have room for it? I will be  bringing the
ice cream maker again and would be happy to make a batch for you.

keith williams

Awards. Go to AOL Music.