[Roadsters] Free KA24E engine, DE harness/ECM

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Free KA24E engine, DE harness/ECM
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:39:49 -0800
>From the Bluebirds list...

-----Original Message-----
From: bluebirds-request@bluebirds.datsun510.com
[mailto:bluebirds-request@bluebirds.datsun510.com] On Behalf Of Tom Visel
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:29 PM
To: BLUEBIRDS@BLUEBIRDS.DATSUN510.COM
Subject: Free KA24E engine, DE harness/ECM

If anyone needs a KA24E engine, or KA24DE engine harness and ECM (from two
different auto trans 240SXs,) contact me off-list.

Package deal: special price today of $0.00.

Engine is complete with intake, exhaust, alternator, mount brackets,
separator plate, flex plate and torque converter, A/C compressor,
distributor, but not the P/S pump. It came from a SR20DET conversion I did
for a guy. I will give away the engine w/o the ECM and harness, but not the
other way 'round. AFAIR, the engine has about 110K on it, the last 20K by an
enthusiast. It did not die, but was removed when the guy had his money saved
for the SR transplant. The ECM comes with an unchopped engine harness and
(if I recall correctly,) an instrument panel and its harness and a couple of
other uncatalogued bits.

Will happily trade for whatever you'd like to offer, as well.

I am in Bagdad, AZ, about 80 miles out of Phoenix just off of Hwy 93 on your
way to Vegas.

<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Bagdad,+AZ,+USA&ie=UTF8&ll=34.705493,-113.181
152&spn=3.946251,10.283203&z=7&iwloc=addr&om=0>

TomV