[Roadsters] konig rewinds

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] konig rewinds
From: Eric Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 06:28:02 -0800 (PST)
Konig Rewinds are attrative and dirt cheap.  I paid $400 for a set including
shipping for a non roadster project.  Unfortunately they only come in 7 inch
width for Datsun specs (right?)

  In 06 Chris Brucciani and I were at the Mitty talking to the gentleman who
races a well known white with blue stripe roadster.  Is this person on the list
and or can anyone tell me who this is?   He had the Rewinds and said it is
fairly easy to roll out the fenders (so that the Rewinds will work).  Has
anyone else done this and if so please feel free to comment on the results...

  Regards,

  Eric Hoffman