[Roadsters] Since the list is quiet - Roadster sighting - Dirty

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Since the list is quiet - Roadster sighting - Dirty
From: "Joe Russo" <jrusso07@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:03:06 -0500
Perhaps this is not news but I was watching Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) for
the 20 something time last night and noticed a Datsun roadster drive by.  It
happens late in the movie when Harry is going to the SF city municipal
building. The shot starts with a look at the flags in front of the building
and the camera pans around and down 180 degrees, you can pick up the
roadster coming down the road - silver (gray poly?) with a black top (and
the top is up!!! ???), then the camera finds Clint (Harry) as he walks ups
the steps and the roadster passes behind him.

There's a 240Z parked in the background in a scene in the beginning and I
think I caught glimpse of a 411 wagon scooting around a corner.

Winter in NY doesn't leave many options.

Joe