Re: [Roadsters] Map Light -- Any way to do better?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Map Light -- Any way to do better?
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:52:20 -0500
Saab used to have a maplight on the "back" of the rear view mirror, between
the mirror and the windshield I always thought that was a cool idea.

Moving on around the inside of the car. I'm trying to figure out what to do
to improve my map light. The original mechanism is so worn that there's not
much breathing life back into it. I'm not excited about replacing the
original with new old stock -- but this is expensive, and I'm not convinced
that the original design was ever that durable.

Has anybody found a replacement which looks good and is more durable than
the original.

Any ideas?

Nathaniel Leeds
'69 2000