[Roadsters] Fall Colors trip last weekend

To: <ljordan704@netscape.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Fall Colors trip last weekend
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:49:21 -0500
Hi All,

Up I-75 from Chattanooga to Hwy 74 into Ducktown,

North on Hwy 68 thru Turtletown to Tellico Plains,

East on Hwy 165 (Cherohala Skyway, which becomes Hwy 143 at NC border) to
Hwy 129 north,

Up Hwy 129, along the edge of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park,

Through Deals Gap (and the Tail of the Dragon) to Hwy 411,

North on Hwy 68 back to I-75 south and headed home.

An incredible day!

On the "Dragon", there were fewer motorcycles (and fewer cops) because it's
getting colder. There was a Mini Cooper gathering at the Tapoco Lodge (2
miles from the Dragon). They were ZIPPING through those hills!

GA, TN, NC, SC, VA, KY, AL Roadster Owners. We've gotta get together to do
this sometime this coming year!

Here's the Webshots link to my trip, + a couple of other pictures

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561367396NQuDkL?vhost=good-times

Matt