Re: Coolant

To: Tom Ross <rossto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Coolant
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:32:01 -0500
Tom,

The block is still full. There is a drain valve on the side of the
block,  I think it is on the starter side, just in front and above the
starter. That is where it is located on the 1600, so I assume it is in
the same place on the 2L. Drain the block and you will get the rest of
the coolant.

Cooling system capacity on a 2000 is 2.245 gallons, or just shy of 9
quarts according to 311s.org.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Tom Ross:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001