SoCal BBQ recap

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SoCal BBQ recap
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:11:55 -0700
All,

Yesterday, Shari and I hosted a BBQ at our place for the SoCal Roadster peeps.
People (and of course cars) who attended were:

Chris & Christy Breyer with their 1966 1600
Jim Garrison with his 1967.5 U20 Solexed conversion
Ron Eastman (and son Evan) in his 1968 1600
Peter Harrison in his 1970 1600
Mine and Shari's 1966 1600
Nancy & Gary Wasserman
Fergus & Carmel O'Farrell

We had a great time looking at each other's cars and of course the main order
of the day which was the BBQ. Some people enjoyed the pool and there was so
much food we could not believe it.

So we wanted to thank everyone who came to our shindig. We had an absolute
blast and look forward to seeing everyone at a future event.

Andrew & Shari
1966 1600
http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlmailtextlink