light parts needed

To: datsun list datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: light parts needed
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:19:15 -0700
First, Thanks for the encouragement on my project.  I'll try to answer
the various ??s in a timely manner,  IF I can pry myself out of the garage.

Now.  I managed to leave myself 4 identical taillight wire/light
sockets, all for the blinker with 3 wires (1157 bulb).  Does anyone have
2 sockets w/pigtails for just the brake lights (1156 bulbs)?  I believe
my style is the newer one with the locking cam style plug for the back
of the housing.  Be glad to trade or buy.  Thanks.
gt

Gary Tew
Phx, AZ
623-680-1747