SoCal Roadster Barbecue July 21st.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SoCal Roadster Barbecue July 21st.
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:06:09 -0700
All,

I wanted to send out some more information about the SoCal Barbecue on July
21st. First the particulars:

Andrew Murphy & Shari Crawley
21141 Canada Rd. #21F
Lake Forest, Ca. 92630
(949) 916-4147

Time: 10:00 AM until ???

Directions:

>From Los Angeles
Take I-5/I-405 South to Irvine
Exit Lake Forest Blvd.
Turn left on Lake Forest and go for a few miles
First light past Trabuco is Canada Rd.
Turn Left on Canada Rd.
Drive past the first apartment complex
Tke the first driveway on your left when you reach the next apartment complex
Park in any uncovered slot

We are in the bldg right at the end of the complex right next to the pool.

>From Points South:

Take I-5 North and exit Lake Forest Blvd.
Turn right
The rest is as above

Shari and I plan to have a pony keg and all of the food you could want with
the exception of what you want to barbecue. As I said, my place is right next
to the pool so bring swim wear and prepare to have a good time.

Please let me know by July 16th if you are going to attend and how many guests
will be with you so I can get an accurate food and drink count.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the im
Initiative now. Its free.
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07