Hey all, Solvang 2007 Pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hey all, Solvang 2007 Pics
From: Riaz Abzal <riazabzal@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
Wassup everyone,

       Got back from Solvang yesterday....it was a great ride both ways. I do
admit that it was awfully warm on the way to Solvang, but once Santa Maria
arrived, driving the roadster never felt better. The SR20 runs very well,
however does give alternator problems and will need to be redone. Anyways, I
never can think of what to say about the show afterwards...because i usually
forget all that happens...all i know is that i had a great time, and it was
nice to see the roadsters parked side by side on one street...
       P.S. - Hey Alvin, i talked to my dad about the comment you made about
the 2.0 being better than the 2.4, and he was not too stoked...lol, i believe
his exact words were "pssst, the SR only has power over 5000 rpms, and it'll
never catch a KA's 0-60mph times....The KA's redline is 500 rpms less." I do
think he is right about that...personally i have driven both and the KA does
have much more torque, and the thing about roadsters is that it'll never let
you take the motor to its top speed due to the diff...so the SR's high revving
power is virtually useless, unless of course, you're turbo'd.

  Pictures...
  http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558875130Fptpis

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.