RE: tool care (was) Looking for a roadster mechanic near

To: "'Gordon Glasgow'" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: tool care (was) Looking for a roadster mechanic near
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:40:20 -0400
>From Gordon,
I'm pretty much the flip side of that coin. I've got tons of car-related
tools, from multiple socket sets, torque wrenches, brake line wrenches and
crows feet to a drill press, outside and inside micrometers, dial
indicators, air tools, leak-down tester, even a calibrated burrette. But
when it comes to woodworking: miter saw, table saw or router? No, no and no.
I admit to having a couple of hammers and hand saws and a circular saw, but
that's about it except for "crossover" tools like drills, screwdrivers, etc.
I just don't do carpentry.

I need a calibrated brunette too (or blonde, or redhead)! LOL!

A hint about the care of digital multi-meters; It's not a good idea to leave
them in the back (seat?) in the sun. The LCD tends to stop working. Found
this out the hard way. Oops.

Hope y'all are having fun at Mitty, or Solvang, or wherever you are
roadstering today!
Matt (with a dog that has eaten all my screwdriver handles last night)
And Tater (soon to be shish-ka-dog)