Few parts for sale... And a couple freebies....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Few parts for sale... And a couple freebies....
From: "Joaquin Gomez" <pikis714@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:34:08 +0000
Brand New NOS Nissan Datsun roadster PRE 68's? I beleive Fuel filter bowl.-
$60 plus shipping NLA!!! Last one I sold on ebay went for $64 and it was
slightly used.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/gomez714/12_12_06_1248.jpg
Brand New NOS Nissan Valve Seals for 1600. Might work with 2000? $ 35+
Shipping
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/gomez714/12_12_06_1247.jpg
Set of 6 Hubcaps, can just throw in as many as you need. One is dented, One
is scratched, 4 are in OK shape, with a polish they will look pretty good
for a daily driver, minor pitting on outside. $40 plus shipping OBO
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/gomez714/12_12_06_1245.jpg
1500 Distrubutor, needs rebuild. $15+ shipping
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/gomez714/12_12_06_1246.jpg

I am oppen to offers! Please ask any questions.

Also, Have a 4spd from a 70 1600 for free unknown condition, and a 66 1600
open rear end, good, axle to axle. Free!!! And a 240z 4spd trans, condition
unkown.  Free.

age, and price. Try it!