Re: Carpet

To: Rob Simmons <gwnguy@mts.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Carpet
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:24:47 -0800
I would go with Les's set. I believe it is the same on that Rob is referring
to. Les's site is CLASSICDATSUN.COM.

Les restores these cars, and knows what he is talking about.

--
Tim
Belleville, WI.

---- Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
Dont do it. I got baited by this carpet deal, if you
are on a budget thats fine but.... this is one huge
big honkin piece of carpet. like they used a big steam
press with a roadster jig of some sort and pressed it
in there. I really dont like it and have not installed
mine. Dont have a picture and either does there
company. the salesman is nice though, I made sure it
was for a roadster and he said yes.

I have bought the other e-bay "7 piece bonus set" and
that is really nice, think that is $180. I would spend
the extra dough on that one. It lays real nice and has
minimal cutting and cussing.

that molded one...you might as well go buy a big piece
of marine carpet and just throw it in your car. if you
need it for your rusty clunker that would be OK, but
if you are looking for the right look go with the 7
piece set

Eric in IB