Re: battery drain

To: Geegc@aol.com
Subject: Re: battery drain
From: Roadsters <Roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:02:32 -0600
Gary,

There aren't many things that are not on the fuses. Here are some:

Try disconnecting the alternator regulator and the large white wire at
the alternator (one at a time). It could be that the alternator has a
couple bad diodes, or the regulator has a stuck relay.

You might also check to see if your brake lights are on. That has been a
problem on the cars with the brake light switch on the the brake pedal
(67.5-70).

I'm sure you would notice if the parking lights or headlights are on, so
I won't suggest you check them!

I'll bet your problem is one of these, if not, let me know and we can
try some other things.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001