RE: Fall Fun Run No. 1

To: "'Brad Holmes'" <bholmes@mail.aum.edu>,
Subject: RE: Fall Fun Run No. 1
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:04:12 -0500
Hmmm. Guess I didn't RSVP. Weather permitting, I should be able to make this
run! I'm coming from Chattanooga, TN. Got a route plan?

Is anyone else coming from this direction??? Nashville maybe?? Anyone wants
to meet up part way there, Cell # is 818-517-9338

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)