Radio Instal Photo->Re: another radio question

To: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Radio Instal Photo->Re: another radio question
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:47:01 -0800 (PST)
I receieved the new Marine head unit (with a wired
remote control w/digital display) and it took about 15
minutes to mount the controller in the roadster.

Here is a quick photo:

http://tinyurl.com/yf5zav

I simply used the mounting hardware the came with the
controller. I made ZERO modifications to the roadster
console. It was just a snap into place install.

Once I have the whole system in place (and I finally
clean up the interior) , I'll send out a full set of
photos.

Thanks,

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA