On the road again!!

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: On the road again!!
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:07:31 -0700
Happy Friday all!!

Finally, after almost two months, I am mobile again. We are out of the shop
with the 1600 and I was finally able to take an "autumn" roadster drive. Autumn
is all figurative right now as we have been almost 20 degrees below normal this
month. But still, I took a tour today with the top off, and it WAS almost 50
degrees outside at the time. And yes, I had my shorts, T-shirt and flip flops
on. (I suppose I should tell any one who might care that I wear shorts year
round here in southern WI.)

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good autumn and getting good color viewing
in!!

PEACE :-)

--
Tim