VERY squeaky breaks-Saga continues

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: VERY squeaky breaks-Saga continues
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:11:14 -0400
Hi folks,
Now I've done it. As I was saying to myself that I don't want to slip and
puncture that rubber thing.... I slipped and punctured that rubber thing.
Specifically the donut shaped rubber piece around the plunger on the brake
cylinder. I'm apparently SOL. (please don't even ask how it happened)

Is this piece readily available from local parts houses/Nissan dealerships?
If so, what do I ask for? (part number, part name, other years and models I
can ask them to look up, whatever)

I need this thing so I can rebuild that cylinder like TONIGHT! Loreli is my
driver. ONLY driver. Looks like I'm on the bus tomorrow!

I know I can get it from the vendors... like in a kit... but I'm desperate.

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)
!