Re: Screw sizes, console

To: Leon <4thought@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Screw sizes, console
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:35:40 -0500
HMM, the standard size #4 machine screw is 4-40.  This is the size of
the set screws in the knobs.  a good source for machine screws is
mcmaster-carr.  You can get nice stainless screws in useable
quantities: 10, 25, and I usually buy boxes of 100 because I tend to
use a lot of machine screws in my work.  They even have the sought
after 1/4-28 stainless truss-headed phillips machine screws used to
mount the fender.

http://www.mcmaster.com/

-Marc