upgrades are COOL!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: upgrades are COOL!
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:26:45 -0400
Hi all,

I've loved Loreli since the day I bought her. She's not perfect, but
BEAUTIFUL to me. I never realized how subdued she really was in her current
state, tho. First of all, I didn't realize her brakes were in as bad a shape
as they were. They are no longer. Now she stops SCARY fast thanks to 4 new
pads and a bleed (love my speed bleeders!). Also got my flow meter and have
the carbs a LITTLE closer to being in balance. (Solexes are a PAIN, but
worth it!). I still have issues there, but I'm headed in the right
direction. I always wondered why I couldn't really BURN my tires. Now I
know. HEHEHEHE!

I'm in love with my old gal all over again!

Matt Smith (with an ear to ear grin) and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)