510 wagon for sale

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 510 wagon for sale
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:02:21 -0400
  For any of you getting ready to put the roadster away for the winter, but
wishing you had a Datsun to drive, I'm selling my 1972 510 wagon.  Lots of
room for the whole family, or a great parts chaser.  Basically a stock 510,
L16 (recently refurbed), 4 speed stick, Weber 32/36 carb.  A little surface
rust, but the car spent most of it's life in Florida so it is still solid.
Lots of photos at
http://www.datsun510.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3366.  Needs tires
and some TLC to be a daily driver.  Or it would be a great place to start a
restoration project.

Asking $1200.  Comes with new windshield gaskets, a set of American Racing
13x6 wheels (Thanks Jim!), and a set of used front struts complete with
rotors and calipers.

Paul Kort
Ohio