RE: front steering

To: "Bill Engelhardt" <bengelhardt@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: front steering
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:31:45 -0700
It's possible to do it this way, but it really isn't the safest thing in the
world. I know using the spring compressors is a bit of a hassle, but
personally I have few enough body parts that are still operating correctly
that I don't want to risk losing any more. YMMV.

If you have the comp springs, the springs will be completely unloaded by the
time you start loosening the bolts on the lower a-arm pivots.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org