Re: Temp sending unit update

To: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Temp sending unit update
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 5:23:56 -0700
Patience grasshopper. And a whole boat load of penetrating oil. That is what it
took.

Oh, btw, bead blasting was never considered for the head. I misunderstood that
part of the conversation. Today we will find out if the head has enough left on
it for cutting, if so we start re-assembly tomorrow. If not, then I have to
remove the head from the extra engine in my garage and deal with more delays.
:-(

Maybe I will get to drive her again, after all, before the snow starts to fly.
(Driving the 2000 one last time to circulate the fuel stabilizer before winter
storage was too short and way to much of a tease for me last weekend.)

PEACE :-)

--
Tim
Belleville, WI.

---- "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net> wrote:

Tim, I would consider some other method of cleaning the head than bead blasting
it.  My head guru is not a big fan of that cleaning method, and he would know.
Just a heads up for what it is worth!
Greg Burrows