Any Roadsters from New Orleans to Gulfport?

To: Datsun Roasters <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any Roadsters from New Orleans to Gulfport?
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:02:33 -0500
My wife and I are heading to Waveland MS in a few weeks to help build
a home for a family who lost theirs in Katrina. We plan on being there
from October 23nd through October 28th. Anyone in that area who would
like to get together for some tire kicking/story-telling/dinner/ drinks?

I can't bring my Roadster, it is waiting for me to rebuild its engine.
(Besides, it won't hold enough tools to be of any use)!

Peace,
Pat
--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --