REMINDER: DatsunsNW Mt. St. Helens run - Oct 7, 2006

To: <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Subject: REMINDER: DatsunsNW Mt. St. Helens run - Oct 7, 2006
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:58:22 -0700
Just a reminder about the Mt. St. Helens run this Saturday (Oct 7, 2006).
Weather forecast is no rain. May have snow at summit. More info from the
Bluebirds list:

At 9 AM on Saturday the 7th, a caravan will leave the Chalet Restaurant
(exit 263) on I-5. We will head north meeting the Portland contingent at 10
at the Delta Park Burger King. From there we will head to Castle Rock WA to
meet up (around 11) with those coming from the north. We'll grab an early
lunch in town and head up the mountain. Bring cameras and binoculars as the
viewing can be spectacular.

Bruce Palmer
Salem OR

I'm still hoping to go, but only if I finish getting all the lights working
on the 411.

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA