RE: Looking for Bob Dicke

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looking for Bob Dicke
From: Brian Reynolds <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:14:09 -0400 (EDT)
I think of my Roadster as a 37 year-old mistress, not a child. I've had my
2000 since last August and my estranged wife still doesn't know about it -
ha ha ha! Now that a 1600 is also entering the picture and I'm running
short on parking, it will have to be stored in the garage next to her car.
She'll have to see it everyday, but hey, half the garage is still mine!
There's a law against 2 wives, but none against 2 mistresses, especially
the 4-wheeled kind.  Life is short I say - ex-wives and Visa balances be
damned!  hee hee hee

-Brian Reynolds
'69 2000
'69 1600 on the way!