Park Splug

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Park Splug
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:00:05 +0000
Sounds like a perfect job for an Easy- Out, as earlier stated.

And then a vacuum cleaner with a small hose on the snoot.  Me, I'd leave the
head on.  But that's me.

I have to wonder why a plug would fail there.  The torque on a plug's about 10
ft- lbs, and while they see some loading, it's not particularly stressed,,,

huh.

Toby

From: "Marcus Pryor" <banshee16@starband.net>