RE: new to the roadster scene

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: new to the roadster scene
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:38:49 -0700
Kurt,

Smart girl!

Welcome to the Loonie Bin. Resistance is Futile! That said, a lot of
information can be found by searching this list's archives and checking out
the Technical Info and Forums on the 311s.org website <http://www.311s.org>

I don't have a late model motor, but from all my lurking, you can pull the
smog gear, but you will need to plug the holes in the cylinder head plus use
a non-smog distributor. More details from the above sources and the
wonderful roadster people.

Cheers.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)
...waiting for brakes, etc - you know the drill.